Guests can enjoy the 6.5-hour tour that includes majestic sights of Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain Resort
About This Deal
- What’s included: a 6.5-hour tour that showcases two of the most popular nature destinations in the Vancouver area — Capilano Supension Bridge and Grouse Mountain Resort
- Departure time: 8:30 a.m.
- Departure location: guests can be picked up at any downtown hotel or the main meeting point at 999 Canada Place Way, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1
- Age ranges for the tickets:
- Child ticket is valid for ages 3–12
- Adult ticket is valid for ages 13 and up
- Click here to view the schedule
- Notable sights: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park including the cliff walk and the Treetops Adventure, Grouse Mountain including Theatre in the Sky, summer logging shows, and grizzly bear sanctuary
- Guests must wear a mask onboard all services; Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing can provide a mask to guests if required and social distancing must be observed at all times
About Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing started in 1984 as a family business delivering guided tours onboard minibuses. Today, it's Vancouver’s only sightseeing company to offer Hop-On, Hop-Off, guided tours, charters, Electric Harbour Tours, and a seasonal shuttle to Whistler, along with their newest attraction Dinner in the Sky. With this wide range of products, they are able to create remarkable experiences with over 250,000 guests from all over the world. They are working towards a greener and more sustainable future. And adding electric buses and boats is the first step to achieve their goal in 2023 of becoming the first sightseeing company in Canada with 100% electric vehicles.