During the tour, participants can sing their favorite Christmas carols as well as admire the festive lights in Vancouver
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a tour in a festively-decorated trolley equipped with TV sets and karaoke machines, a visit to Vancouver’s light displays at Stanley Park, and admission to the VanDusen Botanical Garden for the Festival of Lights
- Departure time: 6:30 p.m., customers are advised to arrive at 6:15 p.m. to check in at the Welcome Centre
- Departure location: Canada Place Welcome Center, 999 Canada Place Way, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1
- Age ranges for age-specific tickets: a ticket for children valid for ages 3–12, a ticket for adults valid for ages 12 and above
- Free admission for children under 2
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 30, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on December 12 and 25, 2018. Walk-up guests will not be accepted on the tour. Reservation required. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing started in 1984 as a family business delivering guided tours onboard minibuses. Today, it's Vancouver’s only sightseeing company to offer Hop-On, Hop-Off, guided tours, charters, Electric Harbour Tours, and a seasonal shuttle to Whistler, along with their newest attraction Dinner in the Sky. With this wide range of products, they are able to create remarkable experiences with over 250,000 guests from all over the world. They are working towards a greener and more sustainable future. And adding electric buses and boats is the first step to achieve their goal in 2023 of becoming the first sightseeing company in Canada with 100% electric vehicles.