Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for $50 worth of farm-to-table cuisine for two or more
- $48 for $80 worth of farm-to-table cuisine for four or more
- See the menu.
Reserve - How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you
West East All Natural Bar and Bistro
As its far-reaching name implies, West East All Natural Bar and Bistro is all about inclusiveness. The restaurant's menu features a delicious spread of grass-fed steaks, responsibly sourced seafood, and hormone-free pork and chicken. You will only find foods at West East Bistro that adhere closely to strict standards of health and sustainability. They even offer a wide variety of organic wines; enjoy a glass with the duck stir-fry in oyster sauce, or the local wild-caught striped bass with chutney. Among the bistro's bevy of awards include being named a top 20 restaurant in 2013 by Newsday and winning two best of categories from Longislandpress.com in 2014. The eatery's chef and co-owner, Jay Jajeda, is no stranger to accolades, either. He was named one of Newsday's all-star chefs in 2014.