All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 2, 2018
· April 14, 2017
· March 20, 2017
What You'll Get
- Individual Two-Day Multi-Play Pass
- Individual Seven-Day Multi-Play Pass
- Family of Four Three-Month Multi-Play Pass
Multi-Play Passes are Valid for Admission to the Following Attractions:
- Galaxyland: Indoor amusement park that features over 27 spectacular rides, attractions, and play areas for visitors of all ages.
- World Waterpark: A huge indoor wave pool along with more than 17 unique waterslides and play features.
- Sea Life Caverns: An underground aquarium that is home to more than 100 species of fish, sharks, sea turtles, penguins, reptiles, amphibians, and invertebrates.
- Ed’s Rec Room: Includes a variety of fun activities like tenpin bowling, billiards, and retro arcade games.
- Mayfield Toyota Ice Palace: From recreational skating to figure skating to hockey and special non-ice events, the action is always exciting under the glittering glass dome of the National Hockey League-sized Ice Palace.
- Professor Wem’s Adventure Golf: A challenging 18-hole miniature golf course fun for kids of all ages featuring cartoonish caricatures and colourful atmosphere.
- Santa Maria: An exact replica of Christopher Columbus’ flagship for his first voyage across the Atlantic Ocean in 1492.
- Dragon’s Tale BlackLight Mini-Golf: An 18-hole black-lit miniature golf course where golfers must defeat the villains.
- Crystal Labyrinth: Their newest attraction, a funhouse with a maze-like hall of mirrors.
- Sea Lion show at Sea Lion’s Rock: Four California sea lions that perform daily.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers. No cash back. May redeem only at WEM Guest Services by Galaxyland main gate. Not valid with Groupon promo codes. Must follow all Multi-Play Pass Terms & Conditions: http://www.wem.ca/media/329265/2016-MPP-ChooseYourWayToPlay-TermsAndConditions_v3.pdf Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About West Edmonton Mall
West Edmonton Mall holds multiple world records. The one people notice first is the world's largest parking lot, but the one they tend to remember is the world's largest indoor triple-loop roller coaster, the Mindbender. It's one of the centrepieces of Galaxyland Amusement Park, and if the loops weren't enough to qualify it as an "advanced ride" on the park map, its 14-storey peak certainly would be. From its track, families can see more than 23 other space-themed rides and play areas, as well as the mall beyond, bustling with a city-sized stretch of attractions.
Another world record—world's largest indoor wave pool—can be found inside World Waterpark. Here, kids and adults alike careen down slides such as Cyclone, while smaller children play in the kiddie pool and even smaller children splash each other at Caribbean Cove. Regardless of the weather outside, the park's temperature holds at a balmy 31 degrees Celsius. To cool off without getting wet, though, patrons can always head underground to meet a few penguins. Alongside sea turtles, sharks, and stingrays, they're citizens of Sea Life Caverns, an aquarium that earns the mall its accreditation as a zoo.
In the face of all its theatres and thrills, it can be easy to forget that the mall began as a shopping centre modelled after an urban Persian bazaar. More than 800 stores and services serve as an easy reminder, however. They enable shoppers to browse apparel, electronics, and home accessories between refuelling stops at restaurants and pubs.
Those looking for a different type of adventure can begin by visiting Santa Maria, a replica of Christopher Columbus’ flagship on his first voyage across the Atlantic. Also available are two miniature indoor golf courses: "Professor Wem’s Adventure Golf" and "Dragon’s Tale," as well as the Crystal Labyrinth, a unique maze of mirrors. To cap off their trek, adventure-seekers can meet up at Ed’s Rec Room for bowling and retro arcade games or grab a bite at 300 Club Lounge.