Choose Between Two Options
$35 for a meal for for two people (up to $71.50 total value)
- One appetizer (up to $9.50 value)
- Two entrees (up to 27.50 value each)
- One dessert (up to $7 value)
$70 for a meal for four people (up to $143 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to $9.50 value each)
- Four entrees (up to 27.50 value each)
- Two desserts (up to $7 value each)
See the West End Alley menu.
West End Alley
West End Alley engages all five senses with live entertainment, a warm atmosphere, and gourmet food. Chef Justin accents his Nouveau American cuisine with global influences, and rounds out his menu with plenty of vegetarian options. Because the spot is BYOB, patrons can dine with their bottle-dwelling genie roommates, or complement their gazpacho, mussels, tacos, burgers, and lobster mac and cheese with a wine or beer of choice. Every Saturday night from 7 to 9, ear drums delight in the sound of live music, and West End's reputation as a banquet location makes it a favorite for wedding and party planners.