IPL can help diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation to leave skin looking clearer and smoother
What You'll Get
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About West End Medical Aesthetics
West End Medical Aesthetics provides multiple aesthetic services to customers. Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi, M.D. has over 25 years of experience in the field, managing a medical practice. Julia Maronian, RN, has over 7 years of experience under her belt as an Advanced Aesthetic Registered Nurse. She considers Cosmetic nursing art and takes pride in her passion. Services include:
- Skin Rejuvenation: Laser treatments, IPL Photofacial, Wrinkle Reduction, Skin Tightening, and Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy
- Facelift: PDO Thread Lift is designed to rejuvenate a customer's face without surgery.
- Injectables: Botox, Dermal Fillers
- Spider Vein Treatment