Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 60 units of Botox or one syringe of Juvederm Ultra XC
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About West End Medical Aesthetics
West End Medical Aesthetics provides multiple aesthetic services to customers. Dr. Edwin Mirzabeigi, M.D. has over 25 years of experience in the field, managing a medical practice. Julia Maronian, RN, has over 7 years of experience under her belt as an Advanced Aesthetic Registered Nurse. She considers Cosmetic nursing art and takes pride in her passion. Services include:
- Skin Rejuvenation: Laser treatments, IPL Photofacial, Wrinkle Reduction, Skin Tightening, and Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy
- Facelift: PDO Thread Lift is designed to rejuvenate a customer's face without surgery.
- Injectables: Botox, Dermal Fillers
- Spider Vein Treatment