Why We Like It
Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox or one syringe of Juvederm
About This Deal
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lips
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Voluma XC injections: cheeks
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm XC injections: parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella XC injections: lips and vertical lip lines
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Vollure XC injections: parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
Need to Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About West Hills Urgent Care & Medi-Spa
At the walk-in clinic of West Hills Urgent Care & Medi Spa, clients from all walks of life can be helped with their medical issues - ranging from emergency care to EKG, physicals, and pain management. The medical doctors practicing at the clinic have experience caring for all ages, and are committed to fostering a soothing and trustworthy environment.