Scientists now believe the popping sound associated with cracking knuckles is a result of the joints’ natural gases interacting with cartilage’s excess supply of Pop Rocks. Let joints move freely with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$49 for a full chiropractic package (up to a $555 total value)
- 60-minute therapeutic massage (an $85 value)
- Chiropractic exam with orthopedic and neurological evaluation (a $45 value)
- Set of x-rays if needed or clinically indicated (a $100 value)
- Up to three chiropractic adjustments (a $75 value per session)
$39 for a chiropractic package (up to a $405 total value)
* 60-minute therapeutic massage (an $85 value)
* Chiropractic exam (a $45 value)
* Set of x-rays if needed or clinically indicated (a $100 value)
* One chiropractic adjustment (a $75 value)
$29 for a 60-minute therapeutic massage and one chiropractic adjustment (a $160 value)<p>
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
West Kendall Chiropractic Center
Dr. A. Carlo Guadagno and his energetic staff at West Kendall Chiropractic Center realign spines with manual manipulations, the Graston technique, and advanced equipment, demonstrating an attention to detail that earned Dr. Guadagno the Bradley Timpf Award for Chiropractic Sports Physician of the Year. During each chiropractic exam, West Kendall's team consults with patients about aches and pains in English, Spanish, or Italian before helping adjust herniated discs. Along with adjustments, the crew also provide clients with BMI assessments to determine organ function, along with sport-injury treatments that help improve performance—including MRT, Graston, and Kinesiology taping.