Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for an archery-instruction package for two ($32 total value)
- $29 for an archery-instruction package for four ($64 total value)
Each package includes the following per person:
- Basic instruction on a recurve or Genesis compound bow ($5 value)
- Equipment rental ($3 value)
- One hour of shooting on the 10- or 20-yard indoor range ($8 value)
Instructors teach archery basics before participants shoot for one hour on the 10- or 20-yard indoor range. The 10-yard range is recommended for beginners.
West Town Archery
Rob, Fred, and Paul are not just brothers by blood; they're also brothers in bowhunting. Together they've spent more than 50 years running West Town Archery, a pro shop and training ground for new generations of enthusiasts such as themselves. With more than a century of combined experience in the sport, the trio presides over the 10, 20 and 30-yard ranges there as well as a crossbow and tuning range, leagues, and lessons for budding archers and seasoned marksmen alike. Within these lessons they pass along the skills that earned them two national archery titles and seven state titles—and helped them take hundreds of deer. They also employ the same degree of expertise while advising customers on purchases of new bows, each of which includes professional setup, tuning, and two hours of range practice.