Choose Between Two Options
- $189 for one year of laser hair-removal treatments on two small areas or one medium area ($2,400 value)
- $249 for one year of laser hair-removal treatments on two medium areas or one large area ($4,000 value)
- See the full list of treatment areas
Westchase Clinical Associates
The team at Westchase Clinical Associates aims to improve patients' well-being via traditional and holistic medicine, as well as anti-aging services. This means that clients leave not only feeling their best, but looking their best too. Read on to learn about the clinic's four areas of focus:
- Primary care: Whether clients need a sports physical or a general health screening, the clinic is qualified to help. The medical team's comprehensive offerings also include regular pediatric checkups, immunizations, laser hair-removal, family-planning services, and nutrition counseling.
- Anti-aging and wellness: To evaluate patients' health and wellness, Westchase utilizes cutting-edge technology such as the Pharmanex BioPhotonic Scanner. Based on the results, the staff may turn to one of Nu Skin's anti-aging treatments, or inject Botox or other dermal fillers to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hematology: Blood conditions, such as anemia, clotting disorders, and enlarged lymph nodes, can all be diagnosed and cared for at the clinic. It offers an onsite infusion facility among other treatment methods.
- Oncology: Westchase Clinical Associates offers both traditional and holistic oncology treatments. The former includes cancer screenings, genetic counseling, and chemotherapy, whereas the latter may include art therapy, ketogenic anti-inflammatory diet programs, and NutraSina supplements.