All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $591 for one platelet-rich-plasma facial treatment on the full face and neck ($1,200 value)
- $1,065 for two platelet-rich-plasma facial treatments on the full face and neck ($2,400 value)
A complimentary consultation with the physician determines if clients are good candidates for this treatment. The physician then performs the treatment on qualified candidates.
During the PRP treatment, the physician removes a vial of blood from the client, then places the vial in a centrifuge, which separates out the blood cells from the plasma. The plasma contains platelets that can help boost collagen production and regenerate tissue. Next, the physician injects the plasma into faces and necks or uses a microneedling device to create tiny perforations in the skin, and then applies the plasma. The treatment can help smooth fine lines and improve overall skin tone.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Westchase Clinical Associates
The team at Westchase Clinical Associates aims to improve patients' well-being via traditional and holistic medicine, as well as anti-aging services. This means that clients leave not only feeling their best, but looking their best too. Read on to learn about the clinic's four areas of focus:
- Primary care: Whether clients need a sports physical or a general health screening, the clinic is qualified to help. The medical team's comprehensive offerings also include regular pediatric checkups, immunizations, laser hair-removal, family-planning services, and nutrition counseling.
- Anti-aging and wellness: To evaluate patients' health and wellness, Westchase utilizes cutting-edge technology such as the Pharmanex BioPhotonic Scanner. Based on the results, the staff may turn to one of Nu Skin's anti-aging treatments, or inject Botox or other dermal fillers to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hematology: Blood conditions, such as anemia, clotting disorders, and enlarged lymph nodes, can all be diagnosed and cared for at the clinic. It offers an onsite infusion facility among other treatment methods.
- Oncology: Westchase Clinical Associates offers both traditional and holistic oncology treatments. The former includes cancer screenings, genetic counseling, and chemotherapy, whereas the latter may include art therapy, ketogenic anti-inflammatory diet programs, and NutraSina supplements.