At a certain age it becomes important to take care of yourself, usually right after your set of baby muscles falls out. Be stronger than your baby self with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $25 for 5 group fitness classes (a $75 value)
- $35 for 10 group fitness classes (a $100 value)
- $45 for one month of unlimited group fitness classes (a $125 value)
- $99 for three months of unlimited group fitness classes (a $375 value)
- $189 for 6 months of unlimited group fitness classes (a $750 value)<p>
The schedule of group fitness classes includes Zumba, yoga, boot camp, kickboxing, salsa, and hip-hop.
Westchester Boxing Club
Owner Nick Delury is one of Westchester Boxing Club’s top trainers and for good reason. He spent part of his 18-year boxing career training under Maurice “Kid Sharkey” Sposato, a seasoned coach that transformed Delury into a pummeling machine. Delury and his staff trainers, including a former non-athlete who flourished into a boxing guru with Nick’s help, preside over a circuit-style boxing gym where they cater to athletes who want to work out like pros without ever actually entering the ring. Open 24 hours a day, the gym allows patrons to move at their own pace with a trainer at their elbow or riding on their backs for an extra challenge. The instructors also lead group fitness classes and kids’ MMA classes, in addition to individual sparring sessions. Westchester Boxing Club also offers yoga classes that focus on improving balance and flexibility and Latin-flavored Zumba dance fitness classes.