- Admission for Two
- Admission for Four
On-site parking available for an additional charge; fees subject to change.
Westchester Children's Museum
At Westchester Children's Museum, you won't ever hear someone say "look with your eyes, not with your hands." That's because the entire museum is designed to be interactive. Each exhibit invites kids, ages 2-12, to feel and move its part and learn by doing and playing.. Here's what visitors can expect:
- Size: 6,500 square feet of exhibits and program space
- Eye Catcher: the build-your-own-rollercoaster exhibit. But don't worry, you don't have to go for a ride.
- Don't Miss: a Makerspace activity. Bringing together art, design, technology, and science, the guided activities allow kids to explore their creativity.
- Hands-on Experiments: the Wind Tunnel Design Challenge. Junior inventors build flying machines out of unusual materials and shapes and then test their work in the mini wind tunnel.
- Suggestion for young one: blow off steam at Toddler Beach. The indoor play space is colorful, inviting, and fun.