Treatment is done using advanced laser technology which inhibits hair growth aiming to make customer’s skin smooth
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One Laser Hair Removal Treatment on a X-small Area
- Three Laser Hair Removal Treatments on a X-small Area
- Six Laser Hair Removal Treatments on a X-small Area
- One Laser Hair Removal Treatment on a Small Area
- Three Laser Hair Removal Treatments on a Small Area
- Six Laser Hair Removal Treatments on a Small Area
- One Laser Hair Removal Treatment on a Medium Area
- Three Laser Hair Removal Treatments on a Medium Area
- Six Laser Hair Removal Treatments on a Medium Area
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for select treatment areas. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Laser and Skin Medspa of B Spa
Laser and Skin Medspa of B Spa opened in 2010 with a gala event attended by industry insiders and Real Housewives of New York City star Ramona Singer, and since then its representatives have frequented events such as the F. A. B. philanthropic party. But while the spa maintains a high profile, its primary concern isn't its own image, but those of its clients. That's why its aestheticians rely on more than 10 facial cocktails and advanced facial treatments, such as microcurrent therapy and LED lights, to promote healthy complexions. It's also why the aestheticians perform both organic sugaring and traditional waxing to deplete the body’s hair supply. Like a daytime TV judge, the salon is good at straightening things out; stylists tame unruly strands with keratin treatments from Coppola and Brazilian Blowout.