A raw steak can reduce the swelling of a black eye just as easily as the charcoal markings of a well-cooked steak can draw it back on. Make artful use of cuisine with today’s Groupon.
$10 for $20 worth of steakhouse fare
- Choose from meals such as:
- 8 oz sizzling sirloin with potato or roll ($9.25)
- Hand-battered chicken tenders with potato or roll ($7.29)
- Philly steak and cheese sandwich with potato ($7.59)
- Salad bar ($5.29)
- Click here for complete menu.
- Top-seared FlameKist cooking method for locking flavor
- Proprietary GoldDust seasoning<p>
Western Sizzlin’s steaksmiths prepare juicy flanks of meat with a signature top-and-bottom searing method that seals in flavor. The chefs also lovingly spice each sirloin, T-bone, and rib eye with GoldDust, a proprietary blend of secret seasonings and a legal tender in 18 states. In addition to gracing tables with fine cuts of flame-brushed beef, Western Sizzlin serves up savory breasts of chicken, delicious skewers of shrimp, and satisfyingly fresh country vegetables.