All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose From Three Options
- $30 for an 18-hole golf outing for one (up to a $50 total value)
- $55 for an 18-hole golf outing for two (up to a $98 total value)
- $99 for an 18-hole golf outing for four (up to a $190 total value)
Each outing includes the following for each player:
- 18-hole round of golf with cart
- One small bucket of range balls
- One lunch with a hot dog or deli sandwich, chips, and a fountain soda
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 16, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Lunch includes hot dog or deli sandwich, house chips, and fountain soda. Offer valid Monday-Friday anytime; Saturday-Sunday and holidays after 10am. Not valid on federal holidays. Twosome package includes 1 cart, 2 small buckets, and 2 lunches. Foursome package includes 2 carts, 4 small buckets, and 4 lunches. Reservation required. Not valid 11/28/14. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Western Skies Golf Club
Challenging course play tucked in the shadows of the Superstition Mountains characterizes Western Skies Golf Club, earning it the yearly honor of hosting the Gilbert City Championship. Players shepherd their golf balls over the 6,744-yard layout aboard carts equipped with GPS systems, which help them determine exact distances to the greens or how far the flagsticks can be thrown like javelins. Water enters play on five holes, including the 18th, where players must hit over a lake off the tee and avoid a second lake to the right of the green on their approach shot.
A lighted practice facility lets golfers pummel Pinnacle range balls into the night sky at the driving range or shore up short-game finesse at the putting and chipping greens. After a round, practice session, or bout of putter swordplay, players can visit the bar and grill to restore calories lost on the fairways and bunkers while watching 12 HD televisions.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,744 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.3 from the back tees
- Course slope of 125 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole