Choose From Three Options
- $58 for a golf and lunch outing for one ($84 value)
- $111 for a golf and lunch outing for two ($168 value)
- $89 for a golf outing for two ($148 value)
The golf and lunch outing includes the following for each person:
- An 18-hole round of golf with cart
- A bucket of range balls
- A $10 credit towards lunch at the Brittlebush Bar & Grill
- 20% off on all regularly priced apparel and shoes at the pro shop
The third option includes everything above for each person except for lunch.
The Westin Kierland Golf Club
Westin Kierland Golf Club's trio of nine-hole courses allow golfers to mix and match, creating a different experience each time they hit the links. The par-36 courses measure about 3,500 yards apiece from the back tees, allowing golfers to get in a solid day of play or quarterbacks to get in an entire season's worth of passing in one afternoon. The toughest 18-hole combination pairs the Mesquite and Ironwood courses, which together net a 73.1 rating and 127 slope. Aside from games, golfers can sign up for lessons and clinics under PGA Director of Instruction Tyler Haynes or grab a bite at the on-site Brittlebush Bar and Grill.