Professional optometrists examine the patient’s eyes and assist them in choosing the correct frames and lenses according to their needs
What You'll Get
- Comprehensive Eye Exam and $100 Toward One Pair of Frames and Lenses
- Comprehensive Eye Exam, Soft Contact Lense Fitting, and $50 Towards One-Year Supply
About Westmont Optometry
1.What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
Eye wellness exams are an important part of anyone’s yearly health check up. We at Westmont Optometry strive to give the best quality care to our patient. We take the time to perform multiple diagnostic tests to detect any abnormalities of the eyes as well as give an accurate prescription to our patients.
2. What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
Dr. Wolleat has been practicing at this location for over 40 years and is well known in the community. Dr. Shehata joined the office a year ago, and is fitting right in. Patients find her friendly and enthusiastic.
3. What do you love most about your job?
I love problem solving aspect of my profession. Patients often come in frustrated because they can’t see or have near vision problems, and that’s when we can come in to help with vision needs. It’s very rewarding!
4. What is the best reaction you’ve ever gotten from a customer?
The best reaction we see is when a patient comes to pick up their frames with their new prescription. Their face lights up when they can make out details they couldn’t see before. It makes all the difference to see their satisfied faces.