After Thanksgiving’s marathon eating sends you on a slippery turkey-cranberry-stuffing-potatoes-Snickers-bar slope toward holiday decadence, today’s physically inspiring Groupon gets you a one-month unlimited access pass to Westview Healthplex Sports Club for $45, a $129 value. Plus, if you decide to join the club, your initiation fee, a $99 value, is waived.
Westview has experienced, degree-holding trainers who are happy to offer valuable help to fitness-seekers of all levels. Break back onto the exercise scene by playing basketball, racquetball, tennis, and volleyball; shaping your body through yoga and Pilates classes; doing aquatic sessions in a lovely 25-yard lap-lane pool; and participating in a host of other individual or group fitness programs. The sports and events offered at Westview will burn the stress out of your life and fill you with energy, spinach, goodwill, and good sleeps.
As an osteopathic facility, the staff at Westview promotes exercises that will help prevent debilitating ailments and keep your body a well-tuned operation. This 30-consecutive-day membership activates the first day you go. If you decide to become a member, your regular monthly membership dues will be $79. As the comforts of the holiday season threaten to send your limbs into the comatose doldrums of winter hibernation, remind your body how empowered it can truly be in the face of the setting sun.
Note: If you decide to join the club before 12/31/2009, you will be eligible to win a $50 club gift card from Westview Healthplex Sports Club.
CityVoters named Westview Healthplex a top-five sports club for the past three years:
- They offer a wide variety of services and programs to meet the fitness needs of the entire family as well as all fitness levels. The staff is very professional and helpful. – Jelaine J.
- Healthplex is a clean well-rounded facility that is focused on health. Staff is helpful. Nice mix of clientel [sic]. – Jeff S.
- Great gym with good atmosphere. The staff are friendly and helpful. It is always clean and pleasant place to work out. Fresh towels are my favorite. – Doris R.
When Black Friday Comes
Known as Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving is the biggest shopping day of the year and the sun’s annual day of rest. Here are some surefire shopping tips to help you survive the sunless mall-maelstrom unscathed:
- To increase visibility, reach for overstock shelves, and intimidate other shoppers, employ your finest pair of running stilts.
- Most malls have two or three “secret” stores hidden behind the food court; try muscling your way through by feigning a baked-potato emergency.
- If your curious children discover that you’ve purchased them a coveted copy of the 1995 Rembrandts album LP, punish their inquisitiveness by mounting it on the wall of your study.
- Online shopping has never been more convenient thanks to websites such as Nopuorg.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
3660 Guion Rd
Indianapolis, Indiana 46222Get Directions