Paintballers compete on a 20-acre outdoor paintball arena with sniper towers, buildings, a fort, and natural desert terrain
About This Deal
- What's included:
- All day Admission
- Equipment Rental – Semi-Automatic Paintball Marker, 200 Round Loader, Barrel Sleeve, Compressed Air Tank, All Day Air Fills, Face Mask, Chest & Back Protector, Ammo Harness w/ 2 Ammo Pods, Team Colored Arm Band.
- 500 Paintballs
- Where you'll play: on a 20-acre outdoor paintball arena with sniper towers, buildings, a fort, and natural desert terrain; this location showcases multiple outdoor recreational fields set in the Sonoran desert with an old western feel, complete with a wild west town.
- Must be 10 or older to play. Under 18 must have a signed parent/guardian waiver
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: In this scenario, players cross into enemy territory to capture the other team's flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams take part in this adventure to complete missions and score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
About Westworld Paintball Adventures
Since 1982, the experienced and enthusiastic staff, referees, and game architects of Westworld Paintball Adventures have treated the paintball community to a superior playing experience. Fast-paced, safe, and tightly organized battles for rookies and hardened vets take place in a wild west-themed outdoor field in the Sonoran desert. On-site CO2 and compressed-air filling stations are available, as well as a handy Pro-Shop for acquiring new gear and accessories or for tune-up and modifications.