Choose from Six Options
- C$99for a full-day rafting trip for one (C$157.49value)
- C$198for a full-day rafting trip for two (C$314.98value)
- C$389for a full-day rafting trip for four (C$629.96value)
- C$249for a two-day rafting wilderness expedition for one (C$425.24value)
- C$489for a two-day rafting wilderness expedition for two (C$850.48value)
- C$969for a two-day rafting wilderness expedition for four (C$1,700.96value)
The two-day rafting wilderness expedition takes rafters through the Elaho and Squamish River valleys and class 3–4 rapids. A three-course dinner is prepared at the campsite at the end of the first day.
The full-day rafting trip takes place on the Elaho River, and travels through the same class 3–4 rapids, including the notorious “Devil’s Elbow.”
Instruction, rafting gear, and transportation to and from the Executive Suites Hotel & Resort in Squamish are included in both options.
2015 2-day trip Departures Dates: June 13, July 4, July 15, July 26, August 15 and August 26.
Wet & Wild Elaho Exhilarator Rafting
In the shadow of the Coast Mountains, the call of adventure is a churning roar. Those who heed its summons find themselves in the midst of rapids and other natural wonders, riding down the river on one of Wet & Wild Elaho Exhilarator Rafting's whitewater thrill rides. These full-day treks follow a 20-kilometer waterway past old growth forests, dormant volcanoes, massive glaciers, and hundred-foot waterfalls. Depending on the weather and the water levels, paddlers may even disembark for a quick swim or a game of Marco Polo with a floating log. The Elaho is home to many native species, and tours have been known to cross paths with deer, beavers, and bear, always with safety as a top priority.