What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for 5K race registration for one ($40 value)
- $55 for 5K race registration for two ($80 value)
- $105 for 5K race registration for four ($160 value)
Must be registered by August 1st.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 7, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Online registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. T-shirt not guaranteed unless participant registers before 7/31. Must be registered by August 1st. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Dashing and splashing make for a fine pairing at the Wet N Wild 5K. WetNWild5K Entry fee DOES NOT include a "day at the waterpark" but discounted tickets are available for those wanting to spend the day. The fun run combines the cardio-loving thrills of a 5K race with the giddiness of a day at the waterpark for an experience the entire family can enjoy. Here's what to expect:
- The Course: Walk or run the grassy trail that starts at the SPLASH! Aquatic Center and traces along La Mirada Regional Aquatic Center and Park in a circular, spectator-friendly course where ducks and geese root from the sidelines
- The Finish Line: Get waist-deep in water as the race concludes in a cool-down wade of the lazy river. For those who don't want to get their shoes (or strollers) wet, a dry finish-line option (called the "walk of shame") can be chosen
- The Swag: Participants receive a race crew T-shirt, access to warm post-race showers, entry to a pre- and post-race expo, finisher medals, tech-t-shirts and professional race timing
- The Cause: Proceeds support Strong Tower Ministries, a non-profit that helps to feed, cloth, educate, and rescue destitute children living locally in Orange County and Baja California, Mexico