Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a beer tasting with growlers for two ($26 value)
- Two flights of four 4-ounce tasters of Weyerbacher’s flagship beers
- Two 32-ounce glass growlers (does not include fill)
$32 for a beer tasting with growlers for four ($52 value)
- Four flights of four 4-ounce tasters of Weyerbacher’s flagship beers
- Four 32-ounce glass growlers (does not include fill)
Weyerbacher Brewing Company
Weyerbacher Brewing Company was founded in 1995 in a livery stable in downtown Easton, Pennsylvania. What began as a daydream in an avid homebrewer's head has grown to a regional craft brewery. After brewing their first big beer, Raspberry Imperial Stout, in 1997, their path became clear - making full-flavored, high quality brews.
Since then, Weyerbacher Brewing Company operates out of an approximately 30,000 square foot facility, experimenting to push the envelope of taste experiences and obliterate style guidelines. Guests are invited to stop by the 40-barrel brewery for tours or just to relax in the Tap Room, where they can munch on snacks from local purveyors, such as Easton Salsa Company. It's the craft beers on draft, however, that draw in most visitors. Take a quick look at a few you're likely to find.
- Last Chance: a full-flavored and well-balanced IPA with a combination of Centennial, Cascade, Citra and Mosaic hops to produce pleasant citrus aromas and flavors of tangerine and grapefruit. (5.9% ABV).
- Blithering Idiot: Ideal for aging, this hearty, yet balanced barleywine pours a deep-copper hue with a warm, fruity finish (11.1% ABV).
- Merry Monks: Pilsner malt and an abbey yeast strain combine to create a complex bottle-conditioned Belgian-style tripel with banana, pear, and spice flavors (9.3% ABV).
- Easton Brown and Down: Brewed with deep-roasted chocolate malt, this brew has a warm, roasty flavor that balances out with a slightly dry finish (5.6% ABV).