- $50 worth of jewelry, clothing, accessories, and sunglasses at whats-in-store
- Hundreds of jewelry items, such as earrings, bracelets, rings, and brooches
- Headbands, scarves, handbags, and more
- Worn by celebrities including Taylor Swift and Jessica Simpson
- Friendly, trendsetting staff
- Good at two locations: Franklin and Nashville
- In-store purchases only.
- Nashville location stocks jewelry and sunglasses only.
- Not valid toward certain products including the Art Is In Collection.
Nashville City Paper conducted an interview with owner Dena Nance, and Metromix Nashville says: > * At this mecca for accessories shopping, you have your pick from hundreds of items. The store may look small, but there is plenty of merchandise to choose from. Earrings in all materials and styles, hats, bags, bracelets, hair accessories … the list goes on and on…Plenty of sale items to choose from for the budget-minded.
Six Citysearchers give whats-in-store in Franklin 4.5 stars, and five Yelpers give it 3.5: > * There’s something to match any outfit that I own and lots more that I want to get and start an outfit around. – greengirl2, Citysearch > * From unique clothes that are totally affordable, funky shoes, cool purses and the most amazing jewelry to pick from, they help you find a look that’s both flattering and within your budget. – cccrazy, Citysearch > * I’m not just talking about the hundreds of necklaces organized by color, or the shelves of shoes, or the handbags and purses…I’m talking about their “guy couch.” Every good woman’s store should have one of these. – john g., Yelp