What You'll Get
Dining etiquette requires you to use a soupspoon for gazpacho, a dessertspoon for crème brûlée, and chopsticks for fitting in when dining with walrus. Learn to harness an arsenal of utensils with today’s Groupon to Wheatstack, located at River Bend Golf Club in Lisle. Choose between the following options:
- For $32, you get comfort fare for two (up to a $67 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer of bruschetta, 10 wings, or nachos (up to an $11 value)
- Two entrees of lemon chicken, penne vodka, or tilapia (up to a $17 value each)
Two glasses of wine (up to an $11 value each)<p>
- For $59, you get comfort fare for four (up to a $134 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers of bruschetta, 10 wings, or nachos (up to an $11 value)
- Four entrees of lemon chicken, penne vodka, or tilapia (up to a $17 value each)
- Four glasses of wine (up to an $11 value each)<p>
Wheatstack, nestled on the historic farmland of two of Lisle’s earliest settlers, John and Bertha Hatch, doles out a bountiful harvest of comfort fare made from scratch. Warm up human food processors with an appetizer of choice, including 10 spicy thai or buffalo-style jumbo chicken wings or bruschetta constructed on a baseboard of country bread. To practice synchronized eating, patrons can dive into a serving of penne vodka swimming with pasta, roasted chicken, and parmesan cheese. A plate of sautéed lemon chicken sends angel hair pasta gliding across tongues like Roombas on ice, and seasonal veggies and a bed of wild rice snuggle up to an 8-ounce tilapia fillet, which can be grilled, blackened, or sautéed. Wheatstack’s lengthy wine list pours out a variety of grapey nectars, including a Ruffino pinot grigio from Italy and a Raymond merlot. Little mouths 10 years old or younger can feast on offerings from the kids’ menu, and guests with dietary restrictions can indulge in the gluten-free menu.
Decoratively framed windows spill sunlight across Wheatstack’s dining room, outfitted with wooden chairs, a fireplace, and semicircular booths. Click here for a list of upcoming events and entertainment nights.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.