Acupuncture uses tiny needles to redirect the body’s energy, which is a better use for needles than sewing yourself into a sleeping bag forever. Feel better with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one one-hour acupuncture treatment (an $80 value) with one add-on (up to a $40 value; up to a $120 total value)
- $69 for two one-hour acupuncture treatments (an $80 value each) with one add-on (up to a $40 value; up to a $200 value)
- $99 for three one-hour acupuncture treatments (an $80 value each) with one add-on (up to a $40 value; a $280 value)<p>
Add-on services include the following:
- B12 injection and auricular acupuncture (a $20 value)
- Aromatherapy reflexology (a $30 value)
- Shiatsu, tui na, and manual-lymphatic-drainage massage (a $40 value)<p>
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
Where Healing Begins Within
Dr. Jeremiah Grantham, a master of Chinese medicine and holistic healing, restores balance to bodies of every age. He marshals his years of experience to help clients overcome physical and emotional pain. His noninvasive, drug-free treatments, which include acupuncture and reiki, aim to harness the body's self-healing capabilities by manipulating its energy. Hands-on therapies such as tui na massage, cupping, and myofascial release take a more physical approach, manually squeezing tightness out of muscles until they go back to their natural state as loofahs.
During treatments, Jeremiah devotes his full attention to each client. He develops personalized healing regimens and carefully tracks clients' progress, adjusting the treatments as conditions improve or change.