What You'll Get
Tours are an ideal way to learn more about a new city without resorting to drastic measures such as running for mayor. Get acquainted with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $44 for entry to an urban scavenger hunt for two (a $120 value)
- $84 for entry to an urban scavenger hunt for four (a $240 value)
- $119 for entry to an urban scavenger hunt for six (a $360 value)
- $149 for entry to an urban scavenger hunt for eight (a $480 value)
Urban scavenger hunts lasting two hours and 45 minutes send participants snooping through San Diego's rooftop lounges, historic landmarks, hotels, and other unique locales.
Adventures depart on most Saturdays at 10 a.m. or 3 p.m. from the Gaslamp Quarter. Click here for the most up-to-date schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 6 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to half of Groupon price may apply. Subject to weather conditions. Must be 9 or older. Must sign waiver. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Sunday hunts are valid 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. Teams of 8 required; may bring own team or be matched with others. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Where You Want to Be Tours
Launched in 2003, Where You Want To Be Tours specializes in unique tours and team building adventures that showcase hidden San Diego spots that are off-the-beaten-path. The award-winning company offers everything from Scavenger Hunts to Walking and Biking tours. The Scavenger Hunts are a fun adventure for families, social gatherings, and corporate team building outings with co-workers. Popular areas include Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarter, La Jolla Shores, and Coronado. The team building division Out of the Ordinary offers everything from Minute to Win It Team Challenge, Team Cooking Competition, Charity Bike Builds, Survivor Team Challenge, Team Olympics and much more.
Helpful tips about the Scavenger Hunt:
- Adventures are 3-hours long
- Each team has 8 people. Field a team of 8 or be combined with other players. Upon request, up to 10 people can be accommodated per team.
- Participants will walk 2.5 to 3.5 miles. Running isn't allowed and there are no steep hills.