All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $22 for a scavenger hunt adventure with Where You Want to Be Tours (a $60 value)
- Where You Want to Be Tours features a variety of custom adventures designed to show off the beauty of San Diego to locals and tourists
- In teams of six to seven people, explore the city’s hidden gems on a scavenger hunt adventure, with prizes awarded to the winning team
- Traverse San Diego’s downtown, discovering its secret spots and special access areas
- In the two-hour and 45-minute tour, scavengers will walk 1.5−2 miles, and discover just of few of the city’s rooftop lounges, hotels, and scenic spots
- Hunts are offered most Saturdays between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m., in downtown or Old Town
Six Yelpers give Where You Want to Be Tours an average of five stars. > * This really is an amazing experience!!! I got to see and learn so many new things about this great city that I live in and love! – Iaha I. > * The tour guides are really wonderful…little locally owned business by husband/wife, Marc and Darlynne. – Jessica Y.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 3, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person. Reservation required at least 5 days in advance. 24-hour cancellation notice or Groupon forfeited. Must be 9 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Where You Want to Be Tours
Launched in 2003, Where You Want To Be Tours specializes in unique tours and team building adventures that showcase hidden San Diego spots that are off-the-beaten-path. The award-winning company offers everything from Scavenger Hunts to Walking and Biking tours. The Scavenger Hunts are a fun adventure for families, social gatherings, and corporate team building outings with co-workers. Popular areas include Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarter, La Jolla Shores, and Coronado. The team building division Out of the Ordinary offers everything from Minute to Win It Team Challenge, Team Cooking Competition, Charity Bike Builds, Survivor Team Challenge, Team Olympics and much more.
Helpful tips about the Scavenger Hunt:
- Adventures are 3-hours long
- Each team has 8 people. Field a team of 8 or be combined with other players. Upon request, up to 10 people can be accommodated per team.
- Participants will walk 2.5 to 3.5 miles. Running isn't allowed and there are no steep hills.