A pizza is always a welcome sight, even if its pepperonis are arranged in the shape of a scowl. Dig into a truly happy meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$10 for a pizza dinner for two (a $19.81 total value)
- One 10-inch pizza with unlimited toppings (a $7.49 value)
- One salad with unlimited toppings (a $3.99 value)
- Two large sodas with complimentary refills (a $4.58 value)
- One order of cheese bread (a $3.75 value)<p>
$19 for a pizza dinner for four (a $38.37 total value)
- Two 10-inch pizzas with unlimited toppings (a $14.98 value)
- Two salads with unlimited toppings (a $7.98 value)
- Four large sodas with complimentary refills (a $9.16 value)
- One order of cheese bread (a $3.75 value)
- One order of garlic bread (a $2.50 value)<p>
Which Way Pizza
At Which Way Pizza, guests stand face-to-face with a humble, unadorned round of dough. No matter what happens in the next six minutes—two to pile on unlimited toppings, and four to cook the pie—every pizza costs the same.
Ordering kicks off with the sauce. You could choose the roma tomato or you go for the gusto with pesto, barbeque, ranch, or a blend of all three. Next comes as many of the seven cheeses, including cheddar and asiago, as your conscience will allow, laying the groundwork for veggies such as artichokes, spinach, and jalapenos. Last but not least come the meats, including grilled, barbecue, and buffalo chicken, as well as Italian sausage, and Canadian and traditional bacon.
53% of 135 customers recommend
“Go hungry and take the kids or grandkids. Very good pizza and salad.”
“We got one specialty pizza and one build your own. Both were good. Ingredients were fresh and flavorful.”
“pizza and pizza bread were delicious.”