Cars are cool because they are essentially big, strong robots that you can get inside and control. The world is better than you thought with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for premium tickets for two, 20 tokens, and two drinks (up to a $31 value)
- $29 for premium tickets for four, 40 tokens, and four drinks (up to a $62 value)
- Each premium ticket grants one game of whirlyball or laser tag or one ride on the Formula One simulator
- Tokens good for arcade games
- Domestic draft beer or well drinks
The WhirlyDome is a flurry of light and activity. Engines roar in a Formula 1 simulator, video games beep and hum in the arcade, and lasers ricochet in the laser-tag maze. The dome’s core attraction, however, is WhirlyBall, billed as the world's only mechanized team sport. Players try to shoot wiffle balls into elevated goals as they steer bumper cars across the dome's two 4,000-square-foot courts. Dubbed WhirlyBugs, the electrically powered vehicles can reach speeds of up to 5 miles per hour, like turtles who are running really, really late.
All-enveloping television screens surround riders with a realistic reproduction of the racing experience, from steering around sharp turns to suddenly braking as a promising young brain surgeon crosses the street. Competitors scamper through swirling haze in the laser frenzy, or they encounter simulated ocean creatures during rounds of undersea-themed laser tag. In between activities, players pop in and out of the onsite Bloodhound Brew Pub & Eatery, where bartenders pour drafts of local craft beer to pair with pub food, from rolls to burgers.
6464 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819