Though the noble experiment of Prohibition failed, other noble experiments, such as teaching horses how to shoot guns and giving suffrage to any horse that could shoot a gun, were huge successes. Celebrate the failure of the 18th Amendment with this Groupon.
- $56 for admission for two to Detroit Detour ($80 value)
- Saturday, December 7, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Beer, wine, and appetizers at 20 establishments
- Map and bus transportation included * Begin tour at Greektown Casino (enter at the main entrance to the Market District) to pick-up food and drink tickets
- Stops include the beer garden at Winter Magic at Campus Martius, Firebird Tavern, Cheli's, and many more
Detroit Detour acquaints revelers with 20 of the city's best bars and restaurants—while making sure to include, as the company puts it, "a couple questionable joints." Those who join in the libation expedition savor tastes of more than 40 beers, wines, and appetizers as included transportation ferries them between establishments. After whiling away the afternoon sampling ales and seeing which wines are the purplest, participants end the day with a raucous after-party at Asteria dancing to music by Kemical Punkch.
“ You should be able to buy a bottle of juice to mix with the tequilas that didn't have mixes served with !”
“Great organization and lots of fun”
“Great atmosphere. Not as much food there as I had expected, so eat before you go to keep your alcohol level from getting the best of you. Venue was really nice, large...”
“Great atmosphere. Not as much food there as I had expected, so eat before you go to keep your alcohol level from getting the best of you. Venue was really nice, large diversity of people and good music. Would definitely go again! ”