Visitors can enjoy a pleasant time out tasting flagship wines and learning about the winery during a private tour
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
- Monday Closed. Tours available Tuesday though Thursday Noon to 5 p.m. Friday through Sunday tour available noon to 6:00 p.m.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires Jul 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Whispering Oaks Winery
A wave of old-world charm hits guests the moment they enter Whispering Oaks Winery. Once passing through the winery's wrought-iron fence, complete with intricate designs and wine barrel fence posts, guests can soak in the spectacular views of mature trees and well-manicured lawns before heading inside. Once there, they can sample some of Whispering Oaks' blueberry-fermented wines and made-to-order flatbreads all in a rustic setting.
- Tango Blueberry: intense blueberry and dark-red fruit flavors highlight this full-bodied dessert wine
- Wildly Mild: a medium-bodied, semi-sweet wine that pairs well with foods such as smoked salmon and wild game
- Sassy Sangria: ruby-colored wine that greets palates with bright citrus flavors and aromas