All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$29 for admission and early entry for one to the beer fest on Sunday, September 20 (C$49 value)
- C$55 for admission and early entry for two to the beer fest on Sunday, September 20 (C$98 value)
- C$99 for admission and early entry for four to the beer fest on Sunday, September 20 (C$196 value)
Each person receives:
- Entry to the event that’s one hour earlier than general-admission entry
- Five tokens for four-ounce samples
- Sampling mug
- Wristband that gets them 10% off food at partnered local bars and restaurants
Attendees of the Whistler Village Beer Festival fill up their complimentary sampling mug with suds from their choice of more than 60 breweries. The event takes place at the Whistler Olympic Plaza and starts at noon for those with early entry. The fest runs until 5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Only valid for Sunday's Main Event admission. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gibbons Whistler
For five days, Whistler Village celebrates all things beer with various beer-centric events held throughout the village. Participants can attend beer-focused dinners, tap takeovers, and the return of Master Crafters - Pucker up! Battle of the Sours. The two-day MAIN EVENT of the Whistler Village Beer Festival takes place on Saturday and Sunday at Whistler Olympic Plaza.
Here, attendees fill their provided mugs with more than 120+ beers while strolling across lush grass and taking in picturesque sights of the mountains and nearby resort village. The event showcases more than 60 breweries split up between the two days. Its Best in Fest contest rewards the best breweries that year. Instead of medals and slow claps, winners receive covetable draft contracts, which place their brews in local restaurants and bars for one year.