Choose from Three Options
- C$29 for admission and early entry for one to the beer fest on Sunday, September 20 (C$49 value)
- C$55 for admission and early entry for two to the beer fest on Sunday, September 20 (C$98 value)
- C$99 for admission and early entry for four to the beer fest on Sunday, September 20 (C$196 value)
Each person receives:
- Entry to the event that’s one hour earlier than general-admission entry
- Five tokens for four-ounce samples
- Sampling mug
- Wristband that gets them 10% off food at partnered local bars and restaurants
Attendees of the Whistler Village Beer Festival fill up their complimentary sampling mug with suds from their choice of more than 60 breweries. The event takes place at the Whistler Olympic Plaza and starts at noon for those with early entry. The fest runs until 5 p.m.
Whistler Village Beer Festival
For five days, Whistler Village celebrates all things beer with various beer-centric events held throughout the village. Participants can attend beer-focused dinners, trivia events, and panels where professional brewers discuss brewing techniques. The two-day main event of the Whistler Village Beer Festival takes place on Saturday and Sunday at Whistler Olympic Plaza.
Here, attendees fill their provided mugs with more than 200 beers while strolling across lush grass and taking in picturesque sights of the mountains and nearby resort village. The event showcases more than 80 breweries split up between the two days. Its Best in Fest contest rewards the best breweries that year. Instead of medals and slow claps, winners receive covetable draft contracts, which place their brews in local restaurants and bars for one year.