Visitors can see over 1,200 peony varieties, a big collection of conifers, and many other plants
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Adult ticket is valid for ages 18 and up
- Free admission for children under 5
- Transportation: onsite parking available
- Opening hours:
- July 1–September 30: open Tuesday–Sunday, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.; open on all holiday weekends
- October 1–6: open Wednesday–Sunday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.; open on Thanksgiving Monday
- Visitors can see eight-minute fountain shows, which take place in an all-stone open-air amphitheatre, inspired by Andre Le Notre’s 1634 design at the Palace of Versailles. Show schedule:
- Monday–Friday: 11:15 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. (through September 15)
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:15 a.m., 1 p.m., and 2:45 p.m. (through September 15);
- Fountain shows are subject to weather, special events, and scheduled maintenance.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 6, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Whistling Gardens
The plant world can be amazing, and Whistling Gardens knows this. That is why they collect them and house gems like North America's largest public peony collection and a conifer collection with over 2,000 species. Visitors can see the garden on their own or take a guided tour, as well as see a multimedia fountain show which runs a few times a day. Whistling Gardens' goal is to help visitors of all ages connect with nature and improve their botanical knowledge.