All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed April 29, 2016
Reviewed January 3, 2016
Reviewed December 28, 2015
What You'll Get
$90 for a birthday party for up to six kids ($210 value)
- Food and cake for children and one adult
- Party supplies and decorations
- Amenities and activities including a slide, petting zoo, arcade games, face painting, and balloon making
- Pony rides during the summer
- Commemorative framed picture
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Birthday Party is valid for 6 children, additional children will cost $15 each. Must call to make reservation. Party must be scheduled before expiration. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About White Fence Farm
As the saying goes, "you eat with your eyes first." And if that's the case, White Fence Farm serves up a feast before you're even seated. Colonial-style buildings pepper the meticulously landscaped property, located just a few minutes from downtown Denver. Dining here is reason enough to stop by: the farm's renowned fried chicken headlines the menu alongside steaks, pork chops, and fish, and every meal includes down-home sides like hot corn fritters, pickled red beets, coleslaw, and special-blend cottage cheese. During your visit, though, be sure to roam around and check out the farm's other attractions:
- Stroll along the Waterside Walk, an award-winning area featuring flowers and hungry fish.
- Visit Granny's, an on-site shop stocked with vintage candies, fresh pies, and homemade fudge.
- Tap your feet to live bluegrass and country music, which takes place almost nightly on the farmhouse stage.
- Pick up some souvenirs inside two gift shops, including one where it's Christmas year-round.
- Bring the kids so they can pet the animals at the O.K. Corral, play arcade games in the silo, and slide down the pig chute—a two-story slide inside the barn.