True wine connoisseurs teach themselves to distinguish varietals, select perfect food pairings, and cry pure chardonnay. Start by snacking with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $10 for a winery tour for two (a $20 value)
- $18 for a winery tour for four (a $40 value)
- $25 for a winery tour for six (a $60 value)
The winery tour includes the following per person:
- Wine tasting (a $5 value)
- Cheese platter (a $2 value)
- Souvenir wine glass (a $3 value)
WhiteMoon Winery's 14 acres are owned by Alex Ackermann, who is also the head winemaker. She produces a variety of dry, semisweet, and sweet wines from grapes grown at local vineyards throughout Kentucky. Tastings offer visitors a chance to sample the wines, while events such as Art Night engage the community in non-grape fun.
95% of 129 customers recommend
“Great Wine and Great People”
“Take a couple of friends with you, its nice, friendly, great wine with a beautiful view. ”
“Very nice couple and very beautiful tasting room. Huge windows with a beautiful view -- we saw a deer during our wine tasting!”