Though now commonplace, acting was condemned in colonial times as "public lying," with offenders being yanked off the streets with novelty-sized shepherd's crooks. Embrace vaudevilliany with today's Groupon for one floor-seat ticket to White Noise at the Royal George Theatre in Lincoln Park. Choose from the following options:
For $36, you get one ticket (up to a $73.10 value). Choose from the following performances:
- Thursday, April 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 17 at 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 20 at 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 24 at 5 p.m.
Or for $41, you get one ticket (up to a $83.10 value). Choose from the following performances:
- Friday, April 15 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 16 at 5 p.m.
- Sunday, April 17 at 2 p.m.
- Friday, April 22 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 23 at 5 p.m.
- Sunday, April 24 at 2 p.m.
Using the modern music industry as its backdrop, White Noise is a cautionary tale about the challenges of free speech and the lure of pop culture. When catchy pop hitmakers White Noise and gangsta-rap duo Bloodbrothas cross fame-seeking paths, the two starkly different musical groups run into a mix of controversy and record-label politics. Brimming with talent from the cast and crew, including direction and choreography from distinguished Broadway veteran Sergio Trujillo, the show serves up rock-tinged tunes designed to make toes tap, heads nod, and foot-fists pump against seats in front of them. As the Chicago sibling of three New York City theaters, the Royal George Theatre is nestled near a bevy of restaurants and bars, perfect for preshow snacking or postshow 15-part harmony rehearsals.
1641 N Halsted St.
Chicago, Illinois 60614Get Directions