Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a golf and food package for two ($138 value)
- $138 for a golf and food package for four ($276 value)
Each golfer receives:
- 18-hole round of golf with cart ($50 value)
- Large bucket of range balls ($9 value)
- $10 food and beverage credit at 37 Bar and Grill
Click to see the menu.
White Pines Golf Club
White Pines Golf Club challenges visitors with 36 holes of championship golf spread across two very distinct layouts. The club's first course opened in 1928, and its second in 1929, back when golf balls had to be painstakingly whittled from fresh potatoes. Today, the par-70 White Pines East checks in at 6,371 yards from the tips, and the par-72 White Pines West stretches to 6,624 yards. All told, the club has grown to encompass more than 240 acres of property, which lends enough space for a full-service bar and grill and a clubhouse with a year-round golf shop and banquet hall.