All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
$27 for brewery tour for two ($52 total value)
- Two flights of four beer tastings ($10 value)
- Two servings or bombers of beer ($18 value)
- Two stickers, key chain bottle-openers, and posters ($18 value)
- Two brewery tours ($6 value)
$54.50 for brewery tour for four ($104 total value)
- Four flights of four beer tastings ($20 value)
- Four servings bombers of beer ($36 value)
- Four stickers, key chain bottle-openers, and posters ($36 value)
- Four brewery tours ($12 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Promotional value expires 120 days. Subject to availability; substitutions will be offered as necessary. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About White Rabbit Brewing Company
Olive walls flank White Rabbit Brewing Company's taproom, a simple space with a polished wooden bar and a tabletop supported by kegs instead of traditional human legs. On Friday and Saturday evenings, bartenders pour pints and four-ounce samples of the brewery's ales and lagers, which borrow their titles and labels from Alice in Wonderland characters. There's the Double Trouble Belgian Dubbel, a malty, medium-bodied brew, and the Cheshire's Pumpkin Ale, a spiced, light-bodied brew with an "almost cidery" mouthfeel, according to the brewers.