- $30 for a standard paintball package at White River Paintball
- Includes open play admission, rental equipment (all-day air, semi-automatic paint marker and tank, goggles, loader pack), and 50 paintballs
- Ten exciting, obstacle-laden fields
- Over 125 acres
- Good for both novice and expert players
- Play all day
- 20 minutes Northeast of Indianapolis
- Valid for open play only.
- Call ahead to make a reservation.
PBReviewers are partial to White River’s facilities and staff: > * This is a great place to play paintball no matter what your paintball experience level is. There are enough great fields at White River Paintball to keep every game here fun and unique. – jop-paintball > * The staff there is great they will help you in anyway [sic], and make sure you have lots of fun. – Dabeach > * it is very family friendly. at open play they split players into separate groups the experienced on one and little kids and their parents into another. which is good for younger people since, for most it is their first time and they can battle against people of the same skill level. – wooowooowooo
5211 S New Columbus Rd.
Anderson, Indiana 46013Get Directions