What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- C$9 for admission for two (C$14 value)
- C$19 for admission for four (C$28 value)
- C$12 for admission for a family, valid for two adults and unlimited dependent children under 18 (C$20 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Printed vouchers are preferred. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Whitehern Historic House & Garden
Stepping into Whitehern Historic House & Garden is a step into the lives of the McQuesten family, an influential Canadian family. Read on to learn a bit about the experience:
- The Family: The McQuesten's resided in Whitehern for 116 years, from 1852 to 1968.
- National Legacy: In 1939, the Honourable Thomas McQuesten was Minister of Highways and was instrumental in the building of Queen Elizabeth Way.
- The House: Restored to its 1939 condition, the house exhibits many of the hundreds of artifacts the family bequeathed to their beloved city, including a pair of dolls, Christmas presents to the then young Hilda and Ruby McQuesten back to 1882.