All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· December 7, 2017
· August 22, 2017
· July 25, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose From Four Options
- C$24 for C$40 worth of dinner for two
- C$40 for C$80 worth of dinner for four
- C$12 for C$20 worth of lunch for two
- C$20 for C$40 worth of lunch for four
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any existing specials or discounts. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Whitlock's Restaurant
Whitlock's Restaurant opened in 1991, a full century after the building it occupies was constructed. Yet there's a certain synergy between its 19th century location and its menu, which is packed with timeless favorites such as sirloin steaks, burgers, and lasagna. Nods toward present-day fusion cuisine include pad thai lamb curry. Regardless of provenance, however, all meals can be enjoyed either in the dining room or on the outdoor patio when the weather's nice.
- Best way to start a meal: split a wheel of baked brie served with drunken blueberries and seasonal fruit
- Best way to eat local: the Ontario lamb shank braised with garlic, red wine, and fresh herbs
- Best blend of simplicity and succulence: two 4-ounce lobster tails with steamed veggies and rice