CPR-certified instructors with more than 10 years of experience teach traditional surfing or paddleboarding to small classes
About This Deal
Each ocean wave that crests over the beach is actually aiming to touch the base of the Rocky Mountains to complete a Paleolithic-era game of tag. Let the waves tag you with this voucher.
Choose from Three Options
- $96 for a Two-Hour Surfing Lesson w/ Wet Suit and Board Rental (a $200 value)
- $240 for a Two-Hour Surfing Lesson w/ Wet Suit and Board Rental for 4 (a $600 value)
- $154 for a Two-Hour Surfing Lesson w/ Wet Suit and Board Rental for 2 (a $350value)
- Lessons are taught year-round for all skill levels. Each one includes rental of a Wet suit and Board during the Two-Hour Surfing Lesson. Traditional surfing tests agility and grace, whereas paddleboard sessions tone cores with an unconventional workout in which students stand on modified surfboards and use a long paddle to steer themselves across the water.
- Surf camp includes two days to surf and improve your abilities with an instructor. Camps are available across Friday-Saturdays.
- Includes all equipment, including wet suit and use of soft surfboard. One hour of surfing prep, one hour of instruction, and one hour of free surf comprise each day’s lessons.
About Whitlock Surf Experience
The patriarch of more than three generations of surfers, Rusty Whitlock began shaping smooth surfboards almost 50 years ago. Accompanied by sons and professional surfers Cory and Ricky, the men of Whitlock oversee a collection of oceanic enterprises that include surf lessons, custom surfboard construction, and custom merchandizing. Whitlock Surf Experience trains budding boardsmen through small classes with a 1:5 instructor-to-student ratio. All teachers boast at least 10 years of experience and are CPR certified to save any waterlogged sand crabs. RW Surfboards fashions wave-riders of all sizes, from 6'5'' tubers to 11-foot longboards, as well as individual rentals for soft surfboards, bodyboards, wetsuits, and bikes.