Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 Units of Botox
About This Deal
- Typical treatment areas for Botox: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead or between eyebrows
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment area for Juvéderm Ultra XC injections: lower face, parentheses lines, and wrinkles around the nose and mouth (Not valid on lips)
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
- Offers cannot be split across more than 1 visit
- Can purchase either botox OR juvederm offer
Need To Know
About Whitten Dentistry
Though she’s a seasoned D.D.S. who’s been practicing since 1997, Dr. Karry Whitten doesn’t believe in adhering to tradition for tradition’s sake. In fact, she has no tolerance for old-fashioned dental procedures that cause unnecessary pain or iffy results for her patients. That’s why Dr. Whitten and the team at her eponymous practice make it a point to stay up-to-date on the field’s latest procedures and cutting-edge technology. Equipped with KöR whitening systems, Invisalign teeth straightening trays, and high-tech imaging software that allows patients to see exactly what they’d look like with cosmetic restorations, she and her staff aim to improve—and maintain—smiles with little to no discomfort during a full slate of general and cosmetic dental treatments.