STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering Art & Math) Summer camps.
Choose from Six Options
- $249 for one-week Minecraft full-day camp (June 27–July 1 or Aug. 8–12) ($700 value)
- $249 for one-week Star Wars full-day camp (June 20–24, July 11–15, or Aug. 8–12) ($700 value)
- $249 for one-week Lego Engineering and Robotics full-day camp (June 27–July 1, Aug. 1–5, or Aug. 15–19) ($700 value)
- $249 for one-week Harry Potter Science full-day camp (June 20–24 or Aug. 1–5) ($700 value)
- $249 for one-week Krazy Chemistry full-day camp (Aug. 15–19) ($700 value)
- $249 for one-week Spa Science full-day camp (July 11–15) ($700 value)
All full-day camp run 9 a.m.–4 p.m. and are for kids in kindergarten through 6th grade. Extended hours are available.
It’s hard to find quicksand in most residential neighborhoods, but luckily, in WOW Camps’ STEM camp sessions, kids learn to make their own—along with slime, flubber, and various other goops. They don’t just create fun and disgusting substances that could be found on a sci-fi film set or inside that ominous shed grandpa forbids anyone to go into, though—they also learn the science behind chemical reactions and compounds. This blend of education and play characterizes the entirety of WOW Camps’ eclectic, fun-filled lineup of day programs, which range from science- and tech-focused curriculums to creative writing camps that boost language skills for kindergarteners up to 6th graders.