All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from 15 Options
Friendswood location (see the dates here):
- $55 for a Gross Out Chemistry 1 camp ($100 value)
- $55 for a Gross Out Chemistry 2 camp ($100 value)
- $55 for a Potions Lab camp ($100 value)
- $89 for a Lego Engineering 1 camp ($165 value)
- $89 for a Lego Engineering 2 camp ($165 value)
Houston location (see the dates here):
- $89 for a Lego Early Simple Machines I camp ($165 value)
- $89 for a Lego Early Simple Machines II camp ($165 value)
- $89 for a Lego Simple and Motorized Mechanisms I camp ($165 value)
- $89 for a Lego Simple and Motorized Mechanisms II camp ($165 value)
- $99 for a Minecraft Lego camp ($185 value)
Kingwood location (see the dates here):
- $109 for a Lego Minecraft and Star Wars Stop-Action Movie camp ($200 value)
- $82 for a Zoob Land Rover camp ($150 value)
- $89 for a Lego Motorized Machines camp ($165 value)
- $89 for a Lego Early Engineering I camp ($165 value)
- $89 for a Lego Early Engineering II camp ($165 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 18, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Additional $45 registration fee applies. Registration required 7 days in advance; subject to availability. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About WOW Camps
It’s hard to find quicksand in most residential neighborhoods, but luckily, in WOW Camps’ Gross Out Chemistry sessions, kids learn to make their own—along with slime, flubber, and various other goops. They don’t just create fun and disgusting substances that could be found on a sci-fi film set or inside that ominous shed grandpa forbids anyone to go into, though—they also learn the science behind chemical reactions and compounds, how to build their own vehicles, and the principles of simple machines.
This blend of education and play characterizes the entirety of WOW Camps’ eclectic lineup of day programs, which range from science- and tech-focused curricula to creative writing camps that boost language skills. In the Lego engineering camps, students master STEM skills through hands-on investigations of simple machines and mechanism built with the iconic bricks. This engineering mindset extends to the Zoob Land Rover camp, where students create remote-control vehicles and use them to learn the principles of data collection and performance prediction.