What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $109 for Beakers Gross Out Chemistry camp for ages 8-12, which runs from July 21-24 ($210 value)
- $139 for Bricks—Machines and Contraptions camp for ages 5-12, which runs from July 14-17 ($275 value)
- $159 for Bricks—Star Wars—Keep the Kit! camp for ages 6-10, which runs from July 21-24 ($325 value)
The camp descriptions are as follows:
- In Beakers Gross Out Chemistry camp, kids mix their own quicksand, along with various other slimes and goos, in a hands-on lab setting
- In the Bricks—Machines and Contraptions camp, kids build age-appropriate LEGO projects ranging from a simple spinning top to a motorized land yacht
- In the Bricks—Star Wars—Keep the Kit! camp, kids build using the Star Wars LEGO collection, and play Star Wars-themed games. At the end of camp, they take home a Star Wars LEGO kit all their own.
All of the four-day camps run Monday through Thursday, from 9 a.m. to noon daily. All of them are held at Evangel University.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Registration required by first day of camp. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Must use promotion value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Whole Child Learning
It’s hard to find quicksand in most residential neighborhoods, but luckily, in WOW Camps’ Gross Out Chemistry sessions, kids learn to make their own—along with slime, flubber, and various other goops. They don’t just create fun and disgusting substances that could be found on a sci-fi film set or inside that ominous shed grandpa forbids anyone to go into, though—they also learn the science behind chemical reactions and compounds. This blend of education and play characterizes the entirety of WOW Camps’ eclectic lineup of day programs, which range from science- and tech-focused curriculums to creative writing camps that boost language skills.