Noninvasive laser treatments minimize localized fat deposits without discomfort or downtime
What You'll Get
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Voucher holders can also receive a $50 credit toward a Lipo nutrition consultation and program.
The Fine Print
About Whole Health Medical Center
Whole Health Medical Center's team of recognized doctors harnesses natural and organic products to help patients feel better, relax, and lose weight. Developed centuries ago, Chinese and natural medical treatments—including acupuncture, cupping, and moxibustion—can treat ailments ranging from asthma to diarrhea to urinary-tract infections. Conversely, the staff also treats patients with today's most modern procedures, such as laser skin-fat reduction and anti-aging Botox injections. Pairing Old World practices with New World technologies, Whole Health Medical Center is well equipped to treat modern-day patients and time-traveling swashbucklers.