What You'll Get
$18 for a Package of Six Spice Blends ($36 Value)
- 2-ounce bottle of asado seasoning (a $6 value)
- 2.6-ounce bottle of barbecue spice rub (a $6 value)
- 2.1-ounce bottle of lamb rub (a $6 value)
- 1.9-ounce bottle of roast-beef rub (a $6 value)
- 3.4-ounce bottle of steak seasoning (a $6 value)
- 1.9-ounce bottle of rotisserie-chicken rub (a $6 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 28, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid in-store only. Not valid for sale items. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Whole Spice
What began as a background selling spices from the family farm at local markets turned into a passion for the founder of Whole Spice, whose staff assembles herbs, blends, and teas for clients that include restaurants and health practitioners. To maintain pure flavors, the kosher-certified, freshly ground products are never treated with chemicals or MSG.